Inter-Tyre BV is the official importer of the Autel Maxi TPMS in the Benelux. The Autel Maxi TPMS is a TPMS programming tool that allows precise copies of original TPMS sensors (OE). This tool can also program blank MX sensors with a coverage ratio of 95%. The Autel Maxi TPMS only works with the universal 433Mhz TPMS sensor, known as Autel’s MX-Sensor. With the Autel Maxi TPMS, the user is able to read the ID, frequency, pressure, temperature and battery status wirelessly. The IDs can be loaded onto a computer, stored and eventually printed out.
Autel Maxi TPMS is ideal during tyre change weeks
As mentioned earlier, this tool is able to make an exact copy (clone) of the original TPMS sensors. With this technology, the MX-Sensor can replace damaged or defective sensors. As a result, the control unit of the car does NOT have to be reprogrammed. This is of course ideal when switching over to a set of winter tyres during the winter season.
As the Autel MX-Sensor has an adjustable valve, the TPMS sensors can be mounted on almost all steel and alloy wheels. Even if an original TPMS sensor is defective, you can easily replace it together with the Autel Maxi TPMX for the MX-Sensor.
Advantages of the Autel Maxi TPMS TS508
- Activates all magnetic, frequency sensors using 125KHz, continuous or modulated wave signals
- Reads and writes the sensor ID of the vehicle ECU
- Reads and clears codes forms the TPMX system and turns off malfunction indication lamps
- Reads activated sensor data including sensor ID, tyre pressure, temperature, battery status, OE part number and the re-learning of information
- Reads TPMS live data including tyre pressure, signal status, temperature, batter status, etc.
- Retrieves information from the TPMS ECU
- Performs operating tests and special functions
- Vehicle ECU program to teach sensor IDs and positions (OBD-II & CAN)
- Ability to program by sensor
- Reads key codes (Key FOB) for transmission
- Charts 4 or 5-wheel vehicles to simplify the diagnostic process
- Works with all vehicles from 1996 onwards and newer (OBD-II & CAN) Domestic, Asian and European makes and models
- OBD2 live data, can record and play full OBDII vehicle live data
- Retrieves generic (P0, U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P2, P3, and U1) codes
- Switches the “motor check” light off (MIL), clears codes and performs a reset
- Checks for proper operation of the sensors
- Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step instructions on the screen
- Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery
- Automatic power-off to save battery power
- Multilingual support: English, French and Dutch
- Ergonomic design features strong and sturdy rubber housing
- Ability to update via the internet
- Free helpdesk and support