Inter-Tyre BV BV is the official importer of the Autel MX-Sensor in the Benelux. The Autel MX-Sensor is a universal solution for tyre pressure control. The MX-Sensor is one of the first universal programmable TPMS sensors. Together with the TPMS programming tool, Autel MaxiTPMS, the universal MX-Sensor can be programmed for any motor vehicle (with TPMS sensors). The Autel MX-Sensor can replace damaged or defective sensors without having to reprogram the vehicle’s control unit. The MX-Sensor has a patented connection so the angle can be adjusted to the rim within a range of 12° to 40°. This makes the MX-Sensor suitable for almost all steel and alloy wheels. The metal valve is made of high quality aluminum and the eloxal coating protects the Autel MX-Sensor against rust.
The TPMS programming tool (Autel Maxi TPMS) can identify and program the sensors in just a few steps without the need for expensive tools or diagnostic equipment.
- Battery lasts a minimum of 5 years
- Resistant to temperatures between -40° C and +125° C
- Battery 3.0V
- Weight 17.5g
When do I need to replace the MX Sensor?
TPMS Sensors need to be replaced when:
- the Sensor fails to produce a signal
- battery performance is low
- the Sensor is damaged during tyre change
- the Sensor is damaged while driving
- you switch from complete summer to winter set and vice versa
Both the Autel Maxi TPMS and MX-Sensor are available from Inter-Tyre B.V. Upon purchase, you will receive a Dealer login. All documentation, online videos and the latest software updates can be downloaded here.
- Made to perform as an OE sensor in terms of signal, durability and functionality
- The battery is designed for extreme weather conditions
- Prevents air leakage
- Replaceable aluminum valve is anodised for corrosion resistance
- Robust Clamp-in swivel steel design allows for 0-35 degree angle adjustments to fit on all types of wheels
- Quick and easy assembly on all rims